Head of Business Intelligence (f/m/d)
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by Seven Senders
The business intelligence team at Seven Senders aims at providing the basis for a truly data driven company.
In our data warehouse we combine and model internal and external data from a multitude of data sources along the Seven Senders supply chain for further internal and external consumption, advanced intelligence and process automation.
In your role as Head of Business Intelligence (f/m/d) you will bring us to the next level in terms of speaking data. As such, you will be responsible for leading, developing and growing the BI team to become a benchmark in business intelligence and data science.
- Lead, develop and grow a highly motivated team of currently 4 data analysts
- Build up data science capabilities and structures from scratch
- Take ownership for BI projects from the idea to go-live and further optimizations
- Report directly to one of the founders
- At least 5 years of previous experience in Business Intelligence at a senior level
- Proven experiences with tool stacks in the area of ETL, DWH and Data Analytics
- Profound experiences in managing teams
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Significant working experience in Python
- Very good command of English in speaking and writing (German not required)
- Previous experience in e-commerce or logistics
- Experience in with Looker and/or Snowflake
Why Seven Senders ?
- Your work will drive the further growth of Seven Senders as Europe's leading delivery platform
- Highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Modern business intelligence tech stack (snowflake, looker, AWS)
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Personal development and conferences budget
- Inhouse language courses for English and German
- Relocation support
- Free choice of hardware and OS
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas