Electrical Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Feb 3, 2020 by CV-Library
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the lifecycle of the project.
• Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
• Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
• Conduct cost and risk analysis.
• Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
• Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
• Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
• Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
• Provide monthly valuations and certs.
• Agree final accounts.
Qualifications / Skills Required
• A relevant degree qualification.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Electrical experience.
• A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
• A proven track record in customer relationship development.
• IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
To apply for this opportunity please contact Marion Keating on (phone number removed)
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note!You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003