Lead CSA Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Feb 12, 2020 by Anonymous
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
* Management of Quantity Surveyors of site, Assistant and trainee levels.
* Full responsibility of CSA package on projects.
* Day to day management and surveying aspects of the project.
* Prepare tender documents, cost plans, estimates and bills including fee management, job costings and resource requirements.
* Perform risk, value management and cost control.
* Prepare, submit and monitor variations, advising site team of results.
* Discuss and agree interim valuations and variations with subcontractors.
You will have:
* BSc in Quantity Surveying or Equivalent.
* 8+ years' experience in a management capacity.
* CSA Experience on large projects