Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Allstate
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.Job Description
The ATSV-Product Manager-Lead Consultant is responsible for contributing towards defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of Privacy consumer request products. Primary attention is on the OneTrust solution to support consumer requests as the centralized solution for the Allstate Family of Companies. The Product Manager Lead Consultant assists with establishing strategic product vision, product discovery, roadmaps, and backlog to maximize the customer and enterprise value. The Product Manager-Lead Consultant is responsible for working closely with key stakeholders and partners, ensuring the successful definition and execution of go-to market and communications strategies.Key Responsibilities
- Transforms high-level business vision into detailed requirements. Will work closely with a range of business stakeholders across the Allstate Family of Companies for the OneTrust/Privacy consumer request product/s, as well as finance, security, audit, and others as applicable.
- Works closely and as an active member with delivery/scrum team to ensure prioritized requirements are designed and implemented in a timely manner.
- Defines and manage metrics to measure the success of efforts and to inform the overall product strategy.
- Manages backlog refinement. Active partner and liaison diving collaboration, decision-making, and alignment across stakeholders, to ensure a stable, flexible, and robust set of solutions; actively manages business partner relationships.
- Actively monitors industry trends and benchmarks other companies and products to support product vision. Makes suggestions or recommendations for business use.
- Understands the technical details, integration, and functions of OneTrust, integration points, and applications to influence direction and make improvements. Understands and supports communication for impact of changes to the platform and product/s.
- Understands how to position and best leverage OneTrust solution/s at Allstate, with immediate attention on Privacy, ensuring the product meets the need of the value stream.
- Acts as vendor point of contact, SME, and actively manages vendor relationships. Communicates issues, roadmap, and makes suggestion to vendor for enhancements.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, or related business degree, MBA/MIS/MS desired
- Minimum 2 years experience with OneTrust software solution and integration. Ideally at least 1 year with OneTrust software as a privacy solution for consumer requests. Experience must include configuration of workflow of medium - high complexity and webforms.
- Experience with Web, Database, and Integration Technologies and Languages such as; PL/1, DB2, SQL, JSON and IMS. System Analysis with API, JSON and System Integration experience.
- Experience in software development lifecycle and agile methodologies to develop/deploy changes to UAT/Production environments.
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to stakeholders to drive decision making and buy-in
- Ability to develop a strategy, roadmap, and articulate to stakeholders for agreement
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
Candidate Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship management capability
- People leadership - talent development and performance management
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Fosters innovation
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video .
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here . This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here . This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company's policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee's ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.