Manager Change Management
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Nestle USA
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other!
At Nestlé USA, we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world's leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it's about enriching you!
Working as the Manager of Change Management, this individual is responsible for developing and implementing Change Management strategies and plans to mobilize and engage stakeholders for Nestlé Business Excellence (NBE) initiatives across Nestlé in the Market (NIM) Operating Companies in the US. This role is responsible to execute the Change Management Deliverables within the Project Plan to include: Stakeholder Management, Change Impacts/Actions, Risk Analysis, and Risk Mitigation for implementation within the end-to-end Project Teams. This role works closely with multiple stakeholders to mitigate change risks and ensure local readiness for the successful deployment of NBE Projects.
- Drive change management activities for NBE across NIM and ensure alignment to overall direction of NBE
- Collect change impact documentation to perform change impact analysis for projects; leverage analysis to apply mitigating actions against change impacts collected to include: training coordination, communication approach, and action planning for NBE activities
- Build stakeholder engagement plans, performing change impact assessment and defining actions to mitigate change related risks
- Participate and contribute to the local Change Ambassadors Network to increase engagement and accelerate change adoption within the end-to-end Flows
- Gather data on each stakeholder's position and develop stakeholder influence maps and present to key stakeholders
- Collaborate and Partner with Communications and Capability Building Leads across projects, to ensure Change Management Plans are integrated and holistic
- Lead NBE projects status updates to Change Management, Communications & Capability Building Team (CCC) Network and key stakeholders
- Track progress using provided standard template from NBE Team and escalate issues and risks as appropriate
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
- Bachelor's degree with a preferred emphasis in Change Management, Business Administration, Psychology, Organizational Development, Communications, or Learning, or equivalent experience required; equivalent experience defined as at least 4 years of relevant, professional-level working experience in the same or similar field
- 2-3 years of project management experience
Must be willing to travel 20-25%
- 2-3 years of experience in change management at a mid-size organization preferred; participation on a shared services delivery project a plus
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system preferred
- Solid knowledge of stakeholder management for medium to large scale transition projects
- Ability to quickly interpret data to understand implications of various change management scenarios
- Strategy development skills related to business goal creation, alignment, or attainment
- Manage/organize time, information, and resources effectively in order to meet deadlines and respond to requests on a timely basis
- Adapt and learn quickly in a dynamic, changing environment and create a compelling vision for change
- Ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Partner with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to drive business results and meet deliverables
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.