Service Account Manager II (Debit)
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by PSCU
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
Under minimal supervision, this position will serve as the level III main operational point of contact and subject matter expert (SME) for support and escalation of day to day operations for Debit products offered to credit unions serviced within the Service Center. In partnership with the appropriate Service Delivery Program Manager, the incumbent will serve as the credit union's liaison with internal, external, and third party companies to expedite issue resolution and escalate as necessary. Incumbent may assist with implementation of system/product enhancements, and solution enrollments. Must have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, ability to train and mentor new service account managers, and provide information to multiple levels of credit union staff, including managers, presidents, and executives.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of operational applications and systems used by their such as Visa, MasterCard, First Data, Member Connect, Star, ATM Terminal Driving, Arcot, AccessPoint, Evolve, Apple Pay, EMV, Google Wallet; understand the specifics on reports, enhancements and exceptions handling
- Provide excellent support to improve and sustain strong PSCU credit union relationships through timely and accurate responses, providing detailed resolutions in order to achieve high client satisfaction ratings as reflected in member-owner surveys
- Maintain extensive understanding of contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA) requirements and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for all clients.
- Stay abreast of open service tickets to ensure response timeliness, accuracy, and quality. Internally escalate concerns to appropriate service team managers. Ensure that all questions/inquires/issues from the credit unions are recorded and tracked through resolution following defined process with the appropriate resolution comments
- Stay abreast of outstanding inquiries for credit unions to ensure quick follow up and resolution to outstanding requests and issues
- Acts as liaison between various partners, all PSCU business units and the client by providing ongoing communication between all parties to ensure timely resolution of the client's operational needs
- Serve as the client's operational day to day contact and act as their advocate, exercising discretion and independent judgment in resolving operational and product issues; demonstrating an appropriate sense of urgency and continually monitoring and communicating the status and/or resolution to the client in written, verbal and/or visual form
- Must be able to speak to and assist with inquiries related to system functionality and complex products and services
- Maintain knowledge of applications crossing multiple lines of business, using available resources as needed to assist credit union personnel
- Provide information and Project Initiation Form requests solution campaigns, product migration projects, global card portfolio changes
- Act as primary contact for PSCU communications on new and existing products, services, regulatory information, and account compromise events
- Provide information with regard to system functionality, compliance regulations, as well as significant operational system changes or issues. Incumbent must possess aptitude to provide accurate cautions and clarifications, involve the Service Delivery Program Manager when necessary.
- Partner and foster positive relationships across business lines
- Coach, direct and train new Service Account Managers on all in-house and third party applications
- Perform research and analysis on high-monetary risk product/service change requests across multiple lines of business to ensure client's objectives are met, preventing potential financial liability and maintaining positive client relationship
- Perform research, analysis, and diagnostics on critical, complex, and technical issues on multiple products and across multiple lines of business
- Coordinate the processing of both monetary and non-monetary file requests; performing impact analysis prior to posting; assist and manage monetary and non-monetary recoveries resulting from implementation/programming errors, determining scope and impact to the client and its members
- Maintain current working knowledge of products and service applications crossing multiple lines of business, including its key functions and associated reports
- Analyze, create, and validate custom report queries utilizing data mining tools from multiple products and services; extract and filter data to achieve desired results utilizing Excel formulas and functions
- Maintain an understanding of rules and regulations across multiple lines of business and how they affect operations at the product level
- Identify sales opportunities and partner with the appropriate Service Delivery Program Manager in the execution of new products and services. Assist in providing an effective and efficient ongoing sales experience
- Identify and document process improvements to create efficiency and best practices throughout the organization
- Identify gaps or member/owner impacts and escalate/track professionally in order to insure appropriate attention and timely resolution
- Track and report all systems functionality associated with servicing member/owners from internal systems to 3rd party connections/URL's that are required in order to complete tasks
- Ability to review and apply billing adjustments for specific LOB, working with accounting to insure accurate and appropriate adjustments along with meeting timeline and adjustment periods
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree or combination of education with PSCU and/or relevant industry experience required.
Six (6) years in a client relationship role within the credit union or banking industry and/or PSCU experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values: Excellence, Innovation, Leadership, Passion and Trust
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Must interact positively and professionally at all levels of management and staff within PSCU, clients, and vendors
- Ability to manage multiple inquiries, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in making decisions, act independently and effectively on problem resolution, determine requires resources and communicate resolution or direction to client
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet computer software applications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of materials handled
- Ability to be flexible and work under high pressure in a complex environment
Our corporate value statements represent PSCU's commitment to providing the highest quality service to our member-owners. By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the credit union industry.
- Service Excellence - Exceeding expectations in every interaction.
- Passion - Boundless enthusiasm to be THE best.
- Leadership - Engaging, influencing, and inspiring others to accomplish our mission.
- Trust - Keeping the promises you make to others, and to yourself.
- Innovation - T he relentless pursuit of better ways.
PSCU is a drug and smoke free workplace
To learn more about opportunities and what it's like to work at PSCU follow us on our Facebook Careers page
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.