Human Resources Manager
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Job Juncture
The HR Manager will lead the HR function for a union facility of over 200+ union employees. This role will be business partner and lead strategic HR strategies and initiatives that enable the facility to meet or exceed its business objectives.
- Managing the Human Resources function for over 200 union employees
- Responsible for negotiating agreement between the company and the union organization
- Serve as a business partner and consultant on HR and business matters with business leaders
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management (or related field)
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment and union negotiations
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$105k - $135k Annual