Project Manager - Cathodic Protection
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Affinity
- Directly manage projects including field crew members and ensure that all quality and work standards are followed and met.
- Develop accurate and profitable hour estimates and costs and pricing of all projects.
- Ensure that all required documentation for all projects are completed including time reports, inspection documents, daily sheets and all other information necessary to complete the project.
- Provide effective communication to customers, company employees, on site inspectors and others.
- Direct and manage Field Supervisors resulting in a safe work environment, increased productivity and a quality work product.
- Advocate and manage the Company Safety Program communicating the importance of employee safety, the BBS program and other company safety initiatives to ensure its success.
- Maintain a leadership role on the Company's Safety Committee.
- Will train, mentor and lead Field Supervisors and crew members including but not limited to developing skills related to safety, quality, productivity and management.
Client offers a competitive compensation package including salary and bonus, Health, Medical, Vision, Group Term Life benefits, 401(k) plan, Vacation and daily Per Diem while traveling.
Our client has delivered industrial and commercial tank and pipe coating applications and cathodic protection services to customers in the mid-west, mid-Atlantic and mid-south regions since 1974.
Services have been provided to oil and gas producers, midstream companies, natural gas utility companies and municipal water authorities.
The Project Manager will work closely with the CEO and other management team members to execute on company strategy and tactics.
- NACE CP Level II certification
- 5-10 years' experience managing and supervising the installation of cathodic protection systems (including conventional and deep well ground beds)
- Knowledge of safe and proper trenching and shoring techniques
- Construction knowledge and experience planning and managing projects requiring excavation, utilization of heavy equipment, staging equipment and material, reclamation, etc.
- Must be able to travel overnight to customer sites