IT Manager - QA
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Fiserv
What does a great QA Manager do?
In this role, you will be responsible managing QA team and QA processes for Government Services.
You provide leadership across well-defined and homogeneous teams with moderate degrees of complexity. You are the leader for assigned resources. Coach direct reports and subordinates within the functional units supported.
As IT/QA Manager, you can look forward to:
- You are responsible for managing people, hiring, firing, performance reviews, compensation, and determining promotions.
- You're responsible for ensuring the execution of specific strategic functions and implementing high-end, business-wide, critical strategy.
- You provide guidance, planning and direction for business unit(s), maintains budgets and proactively allocates resources and time for the business units or functions supported.
- You may also be asked to perform additional job duties as required.
Required qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum of 4 years of related technical and business experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications required.
Additional skills, experience or competencies that will help you stand out:
- Industry Knowledge
- Managing Organizational Change
- Quality Management
- Staff and Career Development
- IT Standards, Procedures, Policies
- Software Quality Assurance
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about financial services But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet