International Business Coordinator
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Nestle USA
Nestlé USA is seeking a self-motivated, highly organized candidate to support the International Export team for the Global Foods Division. Based out of our Arlington HQ offices, you'll have the chance to partner internally across brand teams and in partnership with external International Distributors to oversee the Back Office support operations of the International Sales team. This role with play a critical part in maintaining/communicating current pricing, product portfolio descriptions and promotional documentation internally with International Distributors, Integrated Business Planning support, coordinating of key sales processes to ensure accurate pricing, logistics and cross-functional alignment, and providing insightful analysis of our customers and categories leading to higher, more profitable sales growth and sustainable, optimized processes, and timely and accurate communication of risks/opportunities and updates to the relevant stakeholders internally and externally. Requires a proactive communication approach and the ability to simplify complex topics into relevant and actionable messages.
- Establish an active repository of key documents used to support the sales team in pricing, promotions and contractual agreements.
- Identify import/export requirements for each country and proactively manage an updated calendar of renewal requirements for contracts, licenses and relevant documents.
- Oversee reporting, system and process effectiveness to identify any quality or optimization opportunities.
- Create, support and manage a network of (Internal/External) cross-functional experts: (Legal, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing and Finance, Regulatory & QA). Facilitating the approval of new items internationally by coordinating the relevant documentation timely.
- Support enabling growth by developing, maintaining, and supporting in the creation Product Portfolios for International Customers
- Support and monthly internal business planning meetings.
- Collaborate cross functionally with the appropriate teams to support new category launches, line extensions and/or new Customers/Distributors Internationally.
- Provide Post Promotional Analysis and recommendations for future promotional plans.
- Support the Customer Contribution Statement information gathering and initial analysis.
- Support Business Reviews with Data gathering and initial analysis.
- Ad-hoc business reporting activities to drive short and long term growth objectives.
- Become recognized as a key contact for cross-functional operational issues related to successfully managing the export business. (Internally & Externally)
- Support the International teams compliance management: audit coordinator, documentation, contracts and administrative support for Legal, Sales, Finance, etc.
- Establish clear and consistent communication channels internally and externally with relevant, accurate and timely data.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor's Degree in international business, business administration or related field
- Able to travel up to 15%
- Bi-lingual preferred (Spanish/English)
- 2+ years of experience in sales, supply chain, marketing, and/or business development preferred
- Have good working knowledge of Nestlé in Supply Chain Operations, CSD analyst or junior marketing role
- Negotiation and good networking experience preferred, understanding of the Distributor relationship
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.