Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by LabCorp
This individual will accomplish the following:
* Responsible for the efficient scheduling and administration of TWS 9.3 in a TWS End-to-End environment supporting the Production and QA environments
* Requires as in-depth knowledge of Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS), including related control and monitoring systems
* Implement and analyze complex application dependencies working with the applications developers to optimize their batch job schedules
* Interpreting and implementing user scheduling requirements including event driven workload and dynamic scheduling
* Ability to design and build jobs and streams to solve complex workflow automation scenarios
* Maintaining and administering the TWS environment
* Troubleshooting the TWS environment (performance issues, conflicts with jobs and job streams, issues running jobs and job streams, etc)
License/Certification/Education: Normally an A.A. in Computer Science w/3-5 years of experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.