Kiosk Manager - Tutto Italia
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Delaware North
Located in Epcot park and offers authentic Italian cuisine, including hearty pastas and wood-fired pizzas.
An immediate opportunity exists for proven restaurant professionals with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. This Restaurant Manager is responsible for the coordination, supervision and execution of all kiosk functions in the Italian Pavilion in Epcot. This representative will have a working knowledge of service logistics and be proficient in all areas of restaurant operations in order to supervise, direct and train all personnel effectively under appropriate legal parameters. The ideal candidate must monitor all food and beverage quality issues and be able to manage immediate employee and customer concerns. The Restaurant Manager must have pride in their venue's product and service and be willing to carry out all necessary operations to create an incredible dining experience for our valued patrons.Responsibilities
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards) and ensure actions are up to company quality, sanitary, and legal standards.
- Schedule staff hours and assign tasks for service and kitchen staff members.
- Help train, develop, motivate staff and monitor their performance while keeping an open communication for corrections needed.
- Ensure that assigned staff members have reported to work; document any late or absent employees.
- Maintain positive guest relations and high standards of service at all times.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of all unit organization and menu information.
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and company policies.
- Solve all customer concerns and complaints in a professional manner.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a managerial position in a restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and volume.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certification required.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L's and developing and managing budgets.
- Have passion for exceptional dining experiences combined with substantial food and service knowledge.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and an ability to anticipate guest and employee needs.
- Maintain a professional and polished appearance and demeanor in high-volume situations.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), & (POS) systems.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.