IT Performance Manager - RH
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Reyes Holdings
The IT Performance Manager plays a critical role in driving the performance of Reyes Holdings Information Technology group by enabling executive level decision making based on data. The IT Performance Manager is responsible for developing, publishing, maintaining and enhancing a set of executive and working level performance reports of key performance indicators (KPI) through collaboration with business IT, Reyes Holdings IT groups, Finance and Strategic Sourcing. This position is responsible for conducting routine performance updates, assessment, and recommendations to key stakeholders that includes executives and managers.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Own and drive the performance of Reyes Holdings Information Technology group
- Develop, publish, maintain and continually enhance a set of executive and working level performance reports of key performance indicators (KPI) through collaboration with Business Unit IT, Reyes Holdings IT groups, Finance and Strategic Sourcing
- Ensure alignment of KPIs that will effectively drive performance to support key business strategies
- Conduct routine performance updates, assessments and recommendations to key stakeholders at all levels (Executives through Managers)
- Facilitate, consult and educate Reyes Holdings IT groups on the interpretation of performance reports and analytics to drive improvements
- Proactively identify and make recommendations on process improvements, value added opportunities and risk avoidance actions
- Provide ad hoc analysis and presentation of complex information in response to senior management requests
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data collection and reporting by collaborating with and holding key stakeholders accountable
- Oversee development of data environment to support data collection and reporting of KPI
- Build rapport and trust with IT and business unit stakeholders through transparency and integrity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or related disciplines.
- 5+ years in a Performance Reporting and/or analytics experience that includes data validation, data collection, analysis and reporting to managerial and executive level stakeholders.
- 3+ years' experience of leading and managing performance reporting projects and virtual teams within a technical engineering, operations or shared services environment
- Highly customer focused - sets a high priority for accomplishing business objectives.
- Ability to understand business priorities and to facilitate development of pragmatic KPIs that align with business and IT priorities and requirements.
- Advanced data management and analytics skills, ability to synthesize complex concepts/measures into simple dashboards and management level reports to enable quick and accurate decision making.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex analytics in technical and business terms for technical and non-technical audiences
- Extensive meeting facilitation skills and demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional collaboration and aligned action among different stakeholders
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and managing complex and competing priorities with a bias towards action and speed without sacrificing quality or deviating from standards and procedures.
- Recent working knowledge of cloud, server, network, storage, virtualization, datacenter, backups, end user devices, application delivery, data protection, backups, middleware, and identity.
- Recent working knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365), Linux, Cisco technologies (router, switches), and VMware virtualization technologies.
- Recent working knowledge of evolving IT technologies and processes (DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, Internet of Things, etc.)
- Team player, able to work with other IT teams in a dynamic, fast moving IT Department.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Master's Degree
- Experience in food and beverage distribution industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.