Informaticist 2 - Pharmacy Analytics Team
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Humana
The Informaticist 2 leverages its advanced knowledge of data, modeling, optimization, and tools. Applies disciplined analytics to predict behavior and optimize programs and products to maximize revenue growth. Utilizes advanced or predictive modeling to develop, test and validate cases that improve the outcomes and quality of the programs we offer. Contributes to more innovative approaches to financial models as it builds knowledge of the business context in which it operates. Understands and analyzes complex data, articulates to various units within the company at the appropriate level, impacts the business from mathematical concepts which have a potentially sizeable dollar impact on the business. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
Humana is seeking an Informaticist 2 in order to support medication adherence initiatives by developing and implementing medication adherence methodologies in SAS and using this data to analyze and identify populations.
This person will be developing systems, performing analysis, creating reports, and presenting results for initiatives including our Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial programs, our trend management efforts and more. Individuals who enjoy transforming data into information will be successful in this role.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 - 5 years of data analysis experience
- Ability to use appropriate problem solving, research and analysis tools
- Proficient coding in languages like SAS, Python, and/or C++.
- Experience with data mining, predictive modeling techniques and using data to drive business outcomesand decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Six Sigma certification
- Preferredtechnologies such as SAS, R, Python,QlikView, Tableau, Hadoop or similar tools
- Location: Louisville, KY
- Interview Format: As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
- If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isnt missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 20 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.