Lifecycle Marketing Programs Manager
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by US Cellular
This role provides support for the strategic and tactical customer lifecycle management of programs focused on customer loyalty and retention of our customers. This role is a key integrator of marketing, financial and operational objectives and will help ensure that customer retention and lifecycle management strategies are coherent and integrated across multiple segments, products, channels and geographies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support creation of portfolio of retention and customer lifecycle management offerings with emphasis on creating value, optimizing customer loyalty, and driving lower churn for the company.
- Develop key financial and business targets/metrics and analyze results; provide recommendations and take appropriate actions to ensure operational and annual churn/loyalty goals are met or exceeded. .
- Lead cross-functional teams as appropriate in the preparation, dissemination and maintenance of associate and customer communications for loyalty/retention programs.
- Provide data and analysis on launch, maintenance and post mortem loyalty and retention programs.
- Track, analyze and communicate monthly reporting metrics and address various ad-hoc analyses and questions.
- Successfully execute go to market, launch, maintenance and marketing strategies and programs.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on competitive environment and take necessary actions.
- Provide analytical insights to measure and evaluate lifecycle efforts relative to the desired business objectives.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally on enterprise-wide customer lifecycle management strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree Marketing/Business education or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years in product management, financial analysis, sales and/or marketing.
- Prior experience leading cross-functional groups, across organizational boundaries and with vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationship management skills.
- Strong team orientation, both internal and external, with the ability to coach and mentor regardless of reporting relationships.
- Proven project management and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen with emphasis on financial analysis, financial root cause investigation and innovative development of solutions/action plans to minimize risks and take advantage of opportunities.
- Demonstrated creativity and effectiveness in marketing programs including but not limited to promotions, marketing communications, point of sale.
- Experience with statistical analysis.
- Ability to analyze issues, develop and deploy solutions within a dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups
- Strong time and project schedule management skills required to consistently meet deadlines and ensure preparedness for launch or implementation of products, services or initiatives.
- Well organized, strong administrative and detail oriented skills.
- Detailed product financial forecasting and analysis, business case development, and marketing plan expertise.
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Professional experience within the wireless and/or technology industry preferred.
Job : Marketing
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$80k - $120k Annual
$80k - $120k Annual
$100k - $125k Annual