Organization Effectiveness Lead
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Humana
The Organization Effectiveness Lead will:
- Plan, design, and implement programs, processes, and interventions to improve the overall results of the organization through partnerships with the business and HR leadership.
- Leverage enterprise talent standards and playbooks to develop 12-24 month talent road map at the segment or function level
- Lead organization through all processes related to talent management system, including annual workforce planning, goal setting, performance management, development planning, and succession management.
- Enable robust succession planning and development; drive the executive talent review preparation and succession consultation with segment or function leadership, identify developmental opportunities to advance talent mobility initiatives for senior-level talent
- Drive development and talent mobility actions to increase the pipeline of diverse talent into Director ready roles
- Partner with key stakeholders and HR Leadership to promote best practices and the collaborative delivery of change initiatives; directs and supports various organizational aspects of change initiatives such as job and organizational design, change management methodology, and organizational culture.
- Leverage deep technical knowledge to coach senior executives on interventions that strengthen leadership capability and organizational effectiveness in the following areas:
- Associate and leader development
- Associate Experience
- Culture and Values
- Organization Design
- Change Management
- Team Performance
- Bachelors degree in HR, Organization Development or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the areas of Leadership Development, Talent Management, Associate Experience, Culture and Values, Organization Design, Change Management and Team Performance.
- Proven experience in collaborative and influential partnering with executive leadership as well as HR cross-functional partners.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
- Ability to understand business strategies and translate them into actionable and compelling talent development initiatives.
- Demonstrated success developing, designing and executing talent development programs and strategies across various functional disciplines.
- Proven experience in diagnosing solutions for organization improvement opportunities and providing consultation for best results and outcome.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous, complex and dynamic environment
- Masters Degree in Organizational Development/Effectiveness, Organizational Psychology, Talent Management or related field
- Proven experience developing a talent road map across a large enterprise.
- Proven experience in process development for Talent Reviews across a large enterprise.
- Passion for impacting the associate and leadership experience across culture, associate experience, and change management.
- Proven experience driving and implementing initiatives that impact multiple stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated success in managing the people and performance aspects of large-scale change initiatives