Lead Product Manager - Digital Health
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Humana
Reports to Director, Digital Health Product. The position is full time and based at Humanas brand new studio_h facility in Bostons Seaport. Requires up to 30% travel.
Relocation will be covered to Boston, MA for this position.
- Defines, develops, and delivers virtual care solutions for use across Humana.
- Defines the vision for virtual care products to enable holistic, integrated member-centric care delivery.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and research teams to ensure alignment with internal business partners and member needs.
- Works with the external digital health ecosystem to partner or buy relevant capabilities for integration into our products.
- Implements agile and lean methodologies to rapidly learn and iterate product concepts to create sticky user experiences.
- Defines and executes pilots to demonstrate value propositions in real-world settings.
- Prepares launch plans in conjunction with business partners to launch solutions at scale.
- Drives product success metrics including market adoption, customer satisfaction, and utilization.
- Bachelors degree and 7+ years of experience in technical product management and development; advanced degree preferred.
- Strong record of success defining and delivering digital products and experiences to market.
- Solid domain experience in remote monitoring, telehealth, data analytics, and/or chronic disease management.
- Passionate about understanding customer problems andjobs to be done. Customer-centric, market-driven, and inquisitive by nature.
- Able to rapidly create credible relationships with external and internal partners.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, be nimble and adaptable, and handle ambiguity.
- Leads by example; not afraid to get hands dirty, immerse in details when necessary, but maintain strategic perspective as well.
- Mix of startup, growth stage, and larger company experience desirable.
- Understanding unique needs of seniors a plus.
- Experience commercializing digital health products for consumers, patients, health plan members, and/or health care providers preferred.