Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by LabCorp
Essential Job Functions:
* Support operating systems and 3rd party applications within the enterprise
* Coordinate with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment, software and telecom devices
* Ensure connectivity to domain controllers, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application Servers and administrative systems
* Perform software installations and rollouts
* Troubleshoot and resolve help desk tickets
* Network printer and scanner setup and troubleshooting
Other Duties as Assigned:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Able to work extended hours as needed.
* Assist in project work in addition to supporting the business
* Attend staff meetings, teleconferences and departmental meetings.
* Able to travel on business and to branch offices, potentially on some overnight trips, as needed.
* Able to lift a minimum weight of 35 pounds, and able to perform repetitive standing, sitting,
* stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, and use full range of body motions in a standard IT/
* office work environment.
* Moving and setup of computer equipment and peripherals will be performed as needed.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science w/5+ years of experience.
* 3+ years of experience supporting Windows desktops and laptops
* Experience troubleshooting and resolving software and hardware issues, and installing/replacing hardware on desktop PCs
* Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops and Laptops
* Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, and printing problems
* Experience administering Microsoft Active Directory
* Knowledge of TCP/IP networks
* Microsoft Office suite
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Exchange server
* Exceptional Customer Service Experience
* Physical networking (Ethernet cabling, telecom, patch panels) a plus
* MCSA/MCSE/MCITP certifications, training, or relative experience is desirable
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled