Operations Claims Case Assistant - Part Time
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Brinks
Operations Claims Case Assistant - Part Time
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Operational Claims and Case Assistant.
Operational Claims and Case Assistant will investigate reconciliation discrepancies, to discover the solution for the customer and record the root cause of the issue for analysis. They will also be utilizing internal systems and customer provided information to validate, support and respond to customer's case inquiries across all the lines of business. Primary goal is to use an analytical process to identify what is causing discrepancies/errors/defects by using both Brinks and customer data; for an overall better performance and customer experience.
- Assist the branch in resolving claims and case inquiries within the set time frame established by company/customer standards. Recording the root cause of each disposition
- Maintain relevant documents around the incidents gathered through investigation.
- Interact with customer, branch operations, and other Brinks partners to effectively delivery resolution to a claim or case.
- Assist in claims or case process activities in designated systems accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist/support Manager in analyzing, planning, decision-making and problem solving activities to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Identify trends and report to management team.
- Communicate claim and case status to all stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work in compliance with department & finance business processes and rules.
- Work independently in a high demand environment.
- Assist with special projects as and when required by the management team.
- Assist in responding to day-to-day customer requests, all service related issues by resolving problems to minimize customer escalations
- Minimum of 2 years' experience using Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel
- High school education or equivalent
- Experience working in a Team Environment
- Experience in a Finance or analysis role
- Advanced usage of Excel
- Experience using Salesforce or similar systems of record
- Good interpersonal/communications skills
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.