Mortgage Loan Processor - 2 year exp
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Job Trim
A Mortgage Loan Processor's Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review the loan file in Calyx for errors and make any changes necessary for the file to be compliant.
- Run information through the Automated Underwriting system to confirm that any updates to the file are approved
- Send loan documents from Calyx Point to the borrower with a custom list of required supporting documents
- Upon receipt of documents from the customer, review and advise if any additional documents are needed
- Register the loan, if not already done by the loan officer, with the most appropriate lender and determine with the loan officer whether to float or lock the rate
- Submit a complete file with the appropriate documentation to processing
- Order appraisal once the required time frame has passed and the borrower has given their consent
- Address any concerns from the lender's pre-submission departments and make corrections accordingly
- Review approval/conditions list email from received from processing for individual files with the loan officer and send an email to the borrower letting them know the items required from them to achieve final approval
- Contact all parties who will need to provide the required documentation including Borrower, Title Company, Insurance Company, Current Lenders, Appraisers, etc.
- Regular follow up on outstanding documentation from the following: Borrower, Title Company, Insurance Company, Current Lenders, Appraisers, etc.
- Update pertinent information in Calyx Point as received during the process and issue updated loan estimates/changes of circumstance as required during the process within the required 3 day time period
- Coordinate each part of the process with the Loan Officer
- Once cleared from underwriting, coordinate closing with the borrower, lender, and title company
- After closing documents are sent from the lender, review the Closing Disclosure to verify correct and then provide to the loan officer
- If the file is processed on our client's Lender Line, there may be additional responsibilities, depending on the bank.
- Candidates must have prior mortgage experience, and be willing to travel to Washington, DC
- You must have excellent people skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Handle client disputes and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Some experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client offers a competitive pay structure, 401K with partial matching, and a chance to work remotely after the initial training period. If you have been in the industry for a minimum of two years, and meet the requirements listed above, please send us your resume and salary requirements!