Manager, Patient Engagement Analytics
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Manager, Patient Engagement Analytics
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager, Patient Engagement Analytics in our Lexington, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Manager, Patient Engagement Analytics working with the Gastroenterology Business Unit, a typical day will include:
- Serve as an integral, cross-functional, partner responsible for providing actionable insights into customer behavior, to the sales, marketing and managed markets teams and other key stakeholders across the Takeda Gastroenterology Business Unit
- Partner for GIBU brands to provide leadership in areas of critical business need including project planning, meeting management and presentation of analysis from secondary market data.
- Lead the overall measurement strategy for DTC marketing through discovery and development of measurement plans, learning agendas, and test plans
- Responsible for developing and translating the data story in meaningful ways and applying analytical insights to business challenges to plan, optimize, measure, and share the performance of their marketing efforts
- Deliver actionable insights for in-campaign optimization of promotional and media mix
- Partner with GI Leadership teams to help develop strategies and provide input into key strategic decisions based on sound analytics. Delivers answers to key business questions around the impact of marketing, sales, patient services and managed markets efforts. Work closely with leadership to establish metrics and KPIs for patient engagement, sales, marketing and managed markets initiatives.
- Manage the performance of detailed, comprehensive secondary market data analyses across omni-channel for product portfolios with annual media spend in excess of hundred million dollars or more.
- Evaluate, recommend and communicate appropriate models/techniques and industry knowledge to other team members.
- Provide team members and vendors with timely, constructive feedback, and support. Motivates team to excel by leveraging personal strengths and coaching.
- Participate in the recruiting efforts and decision making for new analysts by evaluating potential for success within IBD Analytics and sharing feedback with hiring team.
- Manage projects from initiation to implementation including the ability to track timelines and due dates for key deliverables.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc. and 6+ years quantitative analytical or forecasting experience; or advanced degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, electrical or biomedical engineering, economics, math, etc. and 4+ years statistical analysis and/or quantitative experience.
- MBA with a focus on healthcare and data analysis preferred, if MBA, 4+ years work experience required
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing and customer care)
- Complete understanding and application of quantitative principles, concepts, practices, and standards surrounding the use and manipulation of secondary market data sources.
- Experience vendor management preferred
- Prior agency experiences preferred
- Periodic overnight travel may be required, travel not to exceed 10%.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.Locations Lexington, MA Worker Type Employee Worker Sub-Type Regular Time Type Full time