Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Unisys
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Executive Architect to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides senior level technical expertise in identifying and developing innovative security solutions. Leads the identification and development of tools, technology, methods, services and solutions that position Unisys as a recognized leader for our Federal Clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Unisys Federal strategy for Cloud, OT and IoT, mobility, end point security, ICAM (identity, credential, and access management), information assurance, SOC services is efficiently and effectively defined and implemented within the portfolio practice.
- Leads capture solution development, customer shaping, technical design and architecture, solution pricing, proposal writing and delivery. Support proposal solution development, detailed technical design and architecture. Provides leadership and creativity in new business capture and proposal development. Identifies and develops Unisys discriminators that can lead to improved win probability in federal contract pursuits. Ensure that all design artifacts and deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards
- Provides thought leadership internally and externally in the security services. Communicates Unisys capabilities with market and clients. Presents Unisys security methodology and solutions in customer meetings and public events. Supports marketing activities by providing solution collaterals and participating in industry events.
- Provides leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management in areas related to solution architecture and future technical strategy.
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with Unisys third-party vendors and other Unisys business units. Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of Unisys in supporting client requirements.
- Must be highly experienced in federal security regulatory requirements and security frameworks, including Risk Management Framework, NIST SP 800-Series, FISMA, FIPS, FedRAMP, etc.
- Highly experienced with Identity, Credential, and Access Management solutions such as Okta, SailPoint, CyberArk, etc.
- Highly experienced with cyber analytics, SIEM, SOAR, and Cyber AI/ML solutions.
- Must be experienced with public cloud (AWS and Azure particularly) and cloud security, including A&A and security engineering for clouds.
- Experienced with SOC technologies and operations, including cyber hunting and forensic analysis. Technical leadership experience in SOC operations is preferred.
- Experience with cryptography and PKI technology
- Experience with data loss prevention, secure web access gateway, endpoint security, API security, and data security solutions.
- Experience with network traffic analysis, IDS/IPS
- Highly knowledgeable with Zero Trust model, Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Experienced with vulnerability management, threat intelligence, and penetration testing
- Experienced with federal government TIC, IAP, CAP design, architecture, and implementation.
- Knowledge of DevSecOps, Application security, SDN and SDWAN.
- Experienced in supporting proposals in the capacity of technical SME, solution architect, or proposal writer. Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
Experienced in developing cost models, technical delivery plans, technical solutions, basis of estimates (BOEs) and Bill of Materials (BOM) development.
- Strong capability and extensive experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts both verbally and in writing.
- Strong intellectual curiosity in exploring and learning new technologies, technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
- Experienced in delivering presentations, leading meeting discussions with customers and team members at all levels, authoring presentations and whitepaper for conferences or opportunity shaping.
- CISSP certified
- S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
Desired But Not Required :
- DoD experience and DoD Secret (and above) clearance
- CEH certified
- Certification in ICAM tools
- AWS or Azure certified
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their Legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity