Entry-Level Real Estate Professional
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Professionals
An Entry-Level Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. In this position, you will help clients find a home that meets their needs and then walk them through the process of putting in an offer, reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up a purchase contract. Real Estate Professionals must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities.Job Responsibilities
- Meet with clients to discuss their home purchase and sale needs
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Update your records on recent home listings and purchases
- Stay informed on home values and offer appropriate advice to clients on how much they should offer on a home
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs and stay in regular contact with them
- Network with other Real Estate Professionals when representing your clients' real estate needs
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Professionals is part of the prestigious Elite Circle of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Serving the Willamette Valley since 1979 with five offices, our main office is located in Salem, Oregon. We have branch offices along the I-5 corridor in Stayton and two offices in Eugene and Roseburg.
Creating a superior real estate experience for our brokers and customers is our mission and we take pride in the depth of training and business services we provide to ensure that end result. By working here, you will have access to our mentor programs, marketing resources, lead generation tools and so much more.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.Industry