eCommerce Content Manager
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by US Cellular
This role is responsible for partnering with business partners on the continuous planning and execution of the content lifecycle on U.S. Cellular web properties. The eCommerce Content Manager plays a meaningful role in ensuring that product, promotional, and informative content is presented in an efficient manor to curate an outstanding online customer experience!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and produce content for all web properties (including desktop website, mobile website, and online customer portals).
- Lead all aspects of the online presence of product categories and associated promotional campaigns for both prospective and existing customer segments.
- Lead the execution of website merchandising activities including product placement, dynamic cross-sell/up-sell, promotional offerings, business rules management, and critical communications.
- Drive the eCommerce Channel strategic vision within enterprise projects and lead the eCommerce track of work throughout the project development lifecycle.
- Manage the propagation of content in accordance with plans and serve as the eCommerce merchandising contact during major releases.
- Collaborate with eCommerce channel groups (including Front End development, quality assurance, release management, and external solutions providers) to align work streams and optimize the web customer experience.
- Uphold SEO standard methodologies to manage tracking tags and keywords ensuring that content are optimized for search engine results and reporting.
- Analyze and recommend design and functional improvements in support of eCommerce channel goals (ie increase revenue, drive subscriber growth, and optimize conversion).
- Perform regular reviews of the company's web properties to ensure content accuracy, timeliness, and relevance.
- Propose improvements to continuously upgrade processes within the organization to elevate content management efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in digital content management with course work in web design/usability.
- 5 to 7 years' experience in website content creation and management, with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- Experience working with content lifecycles including daily content publishing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; excellent information organization skills; effective research and writing practices.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects of varying scope and priority.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of content management systems such as Interwoven, vignette, ATG, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Advanced skills in HTML required.
- Pro-active and ambitious individual with teamwork ability working with people at varying organizational levels.
Job : Marketing
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.