Dishwasher - Globe Life Field
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Delaware North
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At Globe Life Field, the brand new home of MLB's Texas Rangers, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering in addition to our exclusive clubs and retail for our partner. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
Under the supervision of the Chef, washes and properly stores all dishes, glassware, trays, eating utensils and small equipment and maintains the dish room and dishwashing machine in accordance with the Company's applicable standards and procedures. Part -Time Seasonal Positions available. Must be at least 18 years old.
- Assists Chef with accepting delivery items and storage of such items.
- Assists Chef with prep areas in food production.
- Washes dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware and kitchen items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Ensures that all levels for sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirement for health standards.
- Cleans work area including equipment, floors, walls and cooking area.
- Keeps all kitchen wares storage areas clean and orderly.
- Removes trash from dish room and transports to dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans.
- Breaks down boxes and brings to compactor.
- Sweeps and mops floors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Stocks supplies such as food, dishes, and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60 pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and freezers.
- Ability to push and pull up to 150 pound gondolas filled with trash.
- Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Will be in contact with chemical cleaning agents.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, scalds and burns, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.