Emerging Markets Account Executive - Chicago
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Paylocity
What You'll Do:
- Determine prospective customers' needs for Payroll, Human Resources and identify product solutions to solve those needs.
- Prepare and present proposals and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
- Complete and obtain documentation required for the conversion of data from their previous payroll provider.
- Work directly with internal departments to insure the client has a smooth transition to their new payroll provider.
- Using initiative, develop prospects through telemarketing, referrals, professional and personal contacts and other sources.
- Build relationships with CPA's as well as other referral sources
- Maintain contact with existing customers to determine needs for additional services.
- Attend Paylocity-sponsored trade shows, conferences and other events to promote Paylocity products and services
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota for your territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ongoing, first-class sales and product training on Paylocity processes and products
- Fantastic leaders and mentors - true industry experts - to set you up for success
- Competitive salary, uncapped commissions and incentive opportunities
- Huge potential in a growing salesforce
- Industry experience required
- 1-2 years' experience in a sales position
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to maintain high activity standards
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills required in order to handle objections throughout the sales cycle
- Customer service orientation
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and other Web-based tools