Dishwasher - Ford Ice Center Bellevue
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Delaware North
Since 1996, Delaware North Sportservice has partnered with Bridgestone Arena to provide memorable and unforgettable guest experiences. From the hundreds of thousands of Nashville Predators fans that stream through the doors every season, to the legions of guests that experience the concerts, basketball games, and other special events Bridgestone Arena has to offer, all of our guests receive the excellent customer service and GuestPath standards that Sportservice is known for.
Sportservice offers a variety of options for every guest - from Asian stir fry or barbecue, to hamburgers, hot dogs, and popcorn, to the range of gourmet items served in our All-Inclusive Clubs. So whether it's a sold-out hockey game, a major concert, or a nationally televised awards show, Sportservice excels at providing the finest in traditional concessions and gourmet dining.The Opportunity
Job Title: Dishwasher
Job Code(s): 1645
Job Family: Concessions
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Unit Name: Smoky Mountain Sportservice
Reports to: Executive Chef/Concessions Manager
Pay Range: $10.00
Shift/Hours Required: Varies
Age Requirement (if applic): 18 years of age
Cleaning of kitchen, dining areas and or concession locations, under the general supervision of the department manager/chef., in accordance with Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Empties trash and cleans garbage pails
- Brings garbage to dumpster
- Breaks down boxes and brings to compactor
- Maintains ice dispenser filled at all times
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Stocks supplies such as food, dishes, and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
- Stocks, organizes and cleans condiment areas
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Rotates to other areas when needed
- Reports to work scheduled events in a timely manner
- Assists with accepting delivery items and storage of such items.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- No experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to adhere to sanitation guidelines
- Ability to take and follow direction
- Reliable and independent
- Maintain good personal hygiene in a clean and complete uniform
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs
- Frequent standing and walking on tile surface, for entire length of shift
- Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Kitchen environment - noise levels may be moderate to high
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, slipping and tripping.
- Occasionally immerses hands in water to perform cleaning duties
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on the season
- May be required to work overtime on short notice
.All positions require you to successfully complete an annual pre-employment background check.
.Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity EmployerWho We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.