eCommerce Content Associate
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Nestle USA
Our eBusiness team is growing! Join our team on a mission to develop best in class digital shelf presence across Nestle USA's priority e-retailers. The eCommerce Content Associate is responsible for assisting all functions of the team in driving best practices on the digital shelf including sales, brands and Omnichannel strategy. This role works across Nestle USA's iconic food and beverage brands like Hot Pockets, Stouffer's, Coffee-mate and DiGiorno!
As an eCommerce Content Associate you will support the Digital Shelf Lead. You will lead all item and content set-up, process mapping and syndication ensuring basic and advanced content is up to date and accurate for all eRetailers. You will also be responsible for the strategy and activation of ratings and reviews across key retailers.
This role will provide the eBusiness Digital Shelf Lead strategic guidance on Digital Shelf initiatives and partner with appropriate agencies and internal stakeholders for execution and measurement of our eContent.
- 25% Lead Strategy and Activation for the Digital Shelf
- Work closely with agencies and internal teams to develop the right content by brand and retailer for new and existing items to meet best practice guidelines
- Test and Learn ratings and reviews campaigns and develop internal best practices across various categories (frozen, chilled, shelf-stable)
- Shares ROI/post campaign metrics from with key stakeholders. Applies learnings to future campaigns to drive spend efficiencies and Share of Search improvements.
- 40% Provide content and product information support for account teams
- Own item set-up form completion and content (basic and advanced) upload process to all e-retailers.
- Collaborate with eContent team/Account managers to ensure timely and proper implementation/syndication of all updated basic and advanced content across all e-retailers (eg serve as expert on all content requirements and process for key e-retailers; understand and drive correction of all content gaps).
- Conducts quality assurance for all eContent deployed.
- Track all new product introductions and packaging/content changes and ensure relevant/updated content is available and syndicated to e-retailers in a timely manner.
- 25% Partner with Analytics on KPI performance across e-retailers and drive action to address issues
- Partner with platform vendors Kwikee and Syndigo (content syndication tools) and utilize Edge (content syndication reporting tool) to maintain best in class online shopping experience
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers, Omnichannel team and Brands to ensure proposed actions steps to improve digital shelf presence are implemented in a timely manner.
- 10% Education
- Support manager/team in onboarding of new hires and building education decks and process mapping for ways of working across a matrixed organization
- Responsible for budget management, Purchase Order generation and working with key stakeholders on needs % OF TIME
- Works independently with general supervision received from eBusiness Merchandising Manager and eBusiness Marketing Manager.
- FINANCIAL/STRATEGIC IMPACT: Ensure our brands are represented properly across e-retailer to help drive brand awareness and build brand equity and assists in providing strategic direction to marketing program planning and execution.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 3 years' experience partnering with agencies or retail partners
- Experience in managing projects/timelines/creative assets and driving teams to action to meet deadlines.
- Experience with project management
- Demonstrated success working in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience in end-to-end execution of digital programs (includes planning, objectives setting, budget allocation, program design/tactics, creative development and asset sourcing, tracking and monitoring, managing implementation timelines)
- Collaboration (demonstrated ability to successfully work with other team members/experts)
- Strong project management, budget management and organization skills (able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines at the same time; able to anticipate work requirements and plan ahead)
- Communication (able to articulate brand/program objectives clearly, able to provide clear and strategic feedback on creatives, able to train peers)
- Strong focus on results (ability to identify and consistently track key metrics, create action oriented scorecards, identify areas of performance improvement, and follow thru on all needed actions to completion)
- Insights (strong focus on and understanding of shopper/consumers)
- Results focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of digital technologies
- Good understanding of online sales channel, and digital shelf elements
- Digital and Mobile savvy
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.