Director, Intelligent Automation
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by Fiserv
What does a great Director, Intelligent Automation do?
You will be part of Intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence for the world's largest Fintech where the COE is responsible for forming a centralized team and a global strategy to transform the enterprise and build the AI first future products in the Fintech Industry. We are an internal consulting team sponsored by the companies C-Level team and established as a board level initiative, to establish capabilities in intelligent automation and artificial intelligence, build an AI platform and lead global transformation programs with AI and Automation as a key lever.Essential Job Responsibilities:
Lead the strategy and the Intelligent Automation Team that would be responsible for defining the solution design for robotic process automation, process mining, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, Virtual Agent, Intelligent Character Recognition, Workflow automation etc.
Act as a thought partner in the selection, configuration and implementation of automated solutions as well as establish standard methodologies to ensure high quality and efficient business transformation using IA technologies. Work together with RPA leader and Data Science and Machine Learning Leader as peers in building compressive automation solutions.
You will have a seamless blend of understanding operations excellence, technical know-how, communication and consulting skills. The ideal candidate will have high degree of expertise in the latest tools in automation, intelligent automation and foundational knowledge of Data Analytics, and machine learning.
You will be working on:
Leading Transformation Programs as an IA Expert. Partner with BU presidents and Functional Heads of the company in developing the future vision and transformational solutions for their operations and products. Be a strategic problem solver and leading a team of IA experts Developing an IA Toolkit. Identifying the best of breed tools in the market to develop an IA toolkit for the company. Work with AI and Data Science team in tapping into AWS, Azure and Google Cloud in identifying automation tools; while standardizing the methodology and standard methodologies for deployment.Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters or Advanced degree in business, operations, and/or technology preferred
- Advanced knowledge of intelligent automation and cognitive platforms in virtual agents, Workflow Automation, RPA, ICR/OCR, ML tools, NLP/NLG, ETL tools etc.
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills with experience at top Strategy consulting firms such as McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Strategy& or similar management consulting firms.
- Strong blend of Business Operations and Technology design and implementation experience with specific focus on building robust Intelligent Automation solutions across the value chain
- 10 + years of total work experience with 5+ years' experience in as part of or leading IA or AI led transformations (on the internal team or while working at a strategy consulting firm) at top Financial Services, Fintech or Digital companies or a leadership role at a start-up
- Strong executive presence and ability to simplify complex concepts for consumption by non-technical executives. Solid experience in presenting to senior leadership is required to succeed in the role.
- Intellectual curiosity to keep pace with technological advancements and tools in intelligent Automation and artificial intelligence
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
- Knowledge of industry trends, development and availability of new technologies and tools
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Travel: up to 50%
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Knowledge in architecting/operating solutions and security frameworks built on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a plus
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about financial services But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.