Health Care Concierge, Associate
Posted on Feb 14, 2020 by UPMC
UPMC Health Plan has been recognized by J.D. Power and Associates for providing the "Highest Member Satisfaction among Commercial Health Plans in Pennsylvania." That's due-in no small part-to the compassionate attention and expert insight that our customers (which include members, providers, and facilities) enjoy each and every time they contact one of our dedicated associates.
Our employees receive comprehensive benefits, a competitive pay rate of $16.18 per houranda defined career pathfor growth and advancement.
As a Health Care Concierge, Associate, you will complete a 6-week training course, which will equip you to take on even the most complex customer needs.
Our standard operating hours are 7 days a week; Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. We are currently hiring forFull-time roles (requires availability to work evening & weekend shifts).
Join our award-winning family. Apply today to become a Health Care Concierge, Associate!
- High school graduate or Associate, or college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service and/or call center experience.
- Proficient in typing required.
- Proficient writing skills required.
- Ability to make independent decisions required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel spreadsheet program preferred.
- Complex analytical skills necessary to evaluate customer inquiries.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- A desire to help others and portray empathy in all situations.
- Ability to learn complex health plan information.
- Demonstrate flexibility and motivation to learn & grow in the position.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
Salary Range: $14.97 to $23.54/hour
Union Position: non union
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.