Federal Sales Account Manager
Posted on Feb 15, 2020 by Cellebrite
Cellebrite is seeking an experienced enterprise sales professional/ Federal Sales Account Manager, for the Federal Government market to sell Digital Intelligence hardware and software products and solutions to various Federal agencies, including law enforcement. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales and collaborates with Pre-sales, Customer Deployment, Customer Success, and Business Development. Candidates should have a minimum of four (4) years of on-quota solution selling experience. Software, technology, and cyber security solution selling work experience preferred.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need to:
- Interact with existing customers to increase sales of Cellebrites products, solutions and services to various Federal agencies.
- Develop account plans to position Cellebrite to meet sales objectives year over year.
- Maintain and generate new contacts within the market to build a pipeline for sales
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
Working with decision makers and other stakeholders in Federal agencies, the focus of this role is to position and sell Cellebrites Digital Intelligence solutions across identified agencies within Federal Government.
- Plan, organize, lead sales growth, penetrate new and under-served accounts and maintain customer satisfaction on a long-term basis.
- Develop and maintain account plans and execute sales strategies aligned with the account plans.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and manage, Federal procurement and contracting processes.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives. Build and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities.
- Submit accurate and detailed weekly sales forecasts to sales management.
- Provide quotes and present proposals to Federal customers and engage face-to-face meetings with key prospects, customers, and partners on a weekly basis.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Cellebrite products, training offerings, competitive products, customer vertical industry, and have in-depth understanding of customer goals.
- Help customers make future solutions decisions based on product roadmaps.
- Communicate a strong technical understanding of Cellebrites offerings and know when to engage assistance from pre-sales, engineering, marketing, and senior management.
- Develop, nurture and maintain relationships with each agency and reseller in the joint pursuit of selective business opportunities.
- Recommend new products and product modifications to assure customer satisfaction.
- Exemplify professionalism and work to become a trusted advisor to customers and partners.
Greater Washington, DC Area
- Proven successful enterprise-sales track record for at least 4 years
- Previous selling experience within technology, cyber security, forensic, software, digital intellegence solutions sectors preferred
- Solution selling experience
- Account management & hunter expereince
- Experience of selling to enterprise accounts or public agencies
- Demonstrated creativity and ingenuity in developing successful strategies for business growth.
- Ability to develop a sales account plan in conjunction with the overall corporate strategic plan.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with all levels of the organization and with external contacts. Ability to create and deliver powerful and effective presentations.
- Exhibit desirable and appropriate professional behavior including leadership, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, ability to get along with others, creative thinking and personal integrity to contribute to a cohesive, productive unit dedicated to the achievement of corporate goals.
- Travel: Frequent domestic travel and occasional international travel
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer World
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, we provide law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, Cellebrite products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation, commitment to our customers missions, and technical expertise. With HQ in Israel the company has more than 750 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and Australia.
Cellebrite is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.