Advancing Healthcare Together The Future of Healthcare is in East Texas
Why UT Health - East Texas?
Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We work closely together to create a positive experience for our patients and each other.
Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone s life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place. Tyler, Texas is a small town with a huge heart where you will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody is somebody here.
Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics across east Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare services to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS service in a metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
Our UT Health Tyler hospital is seeking an experienced Echo Songrapher. We are looking for your experience, knowledge and patient care skills in our Echocardiology department where you will be responsible for:
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform Transthoracic, Transesophageal and Stress Echocardiograms for adult patients
- Evaluate and assist in the operation and maintenance of ultrasound equipment
- Collect and distribute documents relevant to procedures and other clerical items to ensure smooth, daily operations
- Maintain adequate departmental supplies
- Must know and follow departmental Policy and Procedures and practice Infection Control according to Universal Precautions