RN, Med/Surg, FT, Nights 7a-7p
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by UT Health East Texas
- Monitoring the changes in the patients condition including the recording and reporting of symptoms, assessing vital signs and intervening when appropriate.
- Supporting the culture of quality with delivery of quality nursing care to decrease potential harm to other patients and peers
- Participating actively in UTHET s performance improvement process as it relates to nursing practices and procedures
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting symptoms and changes in patients conditions
- Interacting with co-workers and other hospital staff, guests and patients providing outstanding customer service
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school.
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience in Med/Surg preffered
- Current RN license or compact RN license to practice in Texas.
- Current CPR Healthcare Provider, ACLS preferred
Associated topics: ambulatory, care unit, ccu, hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychiatric, registed, surgery