RN, Rehab, PRN
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by UT Health East Texas
- Performs activities that maintain and restore function and prevent complications and further loss.
- Collaborates with the patient/family/significant other and other members of the rehabilitation team to formulate a plan of care that includes patient self-care deficits, nursing interventions and expected outcomes
- Monitoring the changes in the patients condition including the recording and reporting of symptoms, assessing vital signs and intervening when appropriate.
- Supporting the culture of quality with delivery of quality nursing care to decrease potential harm to other patients and peers
- Participating actively in UTHET s performance improvement process as it relates to nursing practices and procedures
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting symptoms and changes in patients conditions
- Interacting with co-workers and other hospital staff, guests and patients providing outstanding customer service
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school.
- 2 years RN experience required; Rehab, ortho/neuro, med/surg experience preferred.
- Current RN license or compact RN license to practice in Texas.
- Current BLS required, ACLS preferred
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, hospice, infusion, mhb, neonatal, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, surgical