LINE HAUL CLASS A CDL DRIVERS - $1,000 WEEK MINIMUM PAY! (Vancleave,MS
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by BULLDOG HIWAY EXPRESS
- 80% of our routes are regular - meaning stable and dependable loads for you
- Currently average 3-6 weekends on the road per year
- Your safety is our priority and our low CSA scores prove it!
- Every truck has an EpicVue TV - Keep up with your favorite shows while on the road at no cost to you!
- Stay Metrics rewards program- earn points and pick your own great gifts!
- $1,000.00 weekly minimum pay program.
- We guarantee that you will make at least $175 on any load over 100 miles.
- Our drivers average 2,000 miles weekly with average weekly earnings of $1,200!
- $66 per day is paid in per diem- a great tax free benefit!
- Orientation pay is $15/ hour.
- $100 weekend layover pay.
- Hourly pay for qualified truck repair, detention, layover, and other approved down time.
- Clean Inspection bonus pay!
- Full medical plan with 4 choices. Pick what works for you and your family!
- Telemedicine - to get you feeling better, faster while you are on the road
- Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Additional Life Insurance available
- Vacation Pay
- Driver referral incentive program
- Company Paid $50,000 life insurance policy
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Spouse rider and small dog programs available
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 21 years old
- Must have no major moving violations in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI in the last 7 years
Associated topics: cdl a, class a truck, company driver team, company over the road, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driving