Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on Mar 12, 2020 by UT Health East Texas
- Patient assessments, recover patients, and learn pain procedures.
- Monitoring the changes in the patients condition including the recording and reporting of symptoms, assessing vital signs and intervening when appropriate.
- Supporting the culture of quality with delivery of quality nursing care to decrease potential harm to other patients and peers
- Participating actively in UTHET s performance improvement process as it relates to nursing practices and procedures
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting symptoms and changes in patients conditions
- Interacting with co-workers and other hospital staff, guests and patients providing outstanding customer service
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school.
- Pain management experience preferred.
- Current RN license or compact RN license to practice in Texas.
- Current BLS required, ACLS preferred.
Associated topics: care unit, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, maternal, nurse clinical, registed, registered nurse, surgical, tcu
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.