Posted on Mar 16, 2020 by CV-Library
* £17.29 per hour
Are you a skilled and experienced Toolmaker with CNC experience?
Are you looking to work for a market leading aerospace business based in Hertfordshire....
* Skilled, flexible Toolmaker with manual milling skills and CNC experience able to work to very fine tolerances
* Produce first-off components for inspection
* Ensure components are produced to the highest standards as per specifications and drawings.
* Inspect components during production to ensure drawing / spec requirements are maintained.
* Participate in Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing activities where required.
* Good communication skills
* Able to train others
* Experience with setting and operating gear hobbers (Barber Coleman/Sykes)
* Experience with setting and operating CNC gear hobbers (Gleason P60/P90)
* Experience with setting and operating CNC thread millers (Doimak and Matrix)
* Be able to read and interpret engineers drawings and tolerances.
* Be able to use a wide range of different measuring devices and inspection techniques.
* Familiar with Aerospace AS9100D requirements
* Able to work as part of a team and assist others when required
* Basic PC literate
* Basic rate £17.29 per hour (including 33% nightshift premium)
* 39 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 9.45pm-8am
* 25 days holiday
* Competitive 6% company pension contribution
If you have the experience and skills to enable you to progress in this demanding role then please contact Gary to discuss further or email g.gittings @ (url removed)