Posted on Mar 26, 2020 by CV-Library
**Candidates must have proven factory accountancy experience, preferably in a Manufacturing / heavy engineering environment. **
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CV SUBMISSIONS FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES FOR THIS POSITION.
Main ResponsibilitiesThe successful candidate will business partner with the Transformer organisation and build meaningful relationships with the department heads. They will provide reporting and analysis on the BRUSH Transformers data and in addition, present key financial metrics/information to the leadership team.
The Financial Controller will actively review and drive profitability of projects from start to finish, identifying key cost drivers and offering cost reduction solutions.
You will co-ordinate the Global Services Forecasting and Budgeting process with regular liaison with the Sales team to obtain the latest view on pipeline. The Financial Controller will provide financial support for pricing strategies with regular reviews of the pipeline and the SOP.
Person SpecificationTo be successful in this role you will be
• Preferably CIMA qualified, though ACA or ACCA would also be considered.
• Management accounting preferable over financial accounting.
• Factory and Project Accounting experience is a must have.
• Budget/Forecasting in a Factory/Project costing environment is a must have
• Revenue Recognition knowledge
• ERP Systems improvement/implementation
• Delivering of Process Improvements
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• The ability to build strong commercial relationships at all levels
• Exposure to group reporting systems
About UsThe BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
A very competitive salary
Great development opportunities
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual