Head of Planning
Posted on Mar 26, 2020 by CV-Library
Your staff will be the most important to you.
- Overseeing training and development of the planning team including undertaking annual reviews.
- Manage and allocate department preconstruction & construction workload.
- Oversee tender planning outputs from the planning team to ensure they meet business requirements.
- Recruitment of planners to supplement the existing team and ensuring retention of existing team as far as is practicable.
Your involvement at Preconstruction…
- Maintain and develop tender preconstruction procedures.
- Review tender planning outputs to ensure they are robust, logically sound, and represent a `work winning strategy`.
- Undertake tender planning on more complex projects and prequalification submissions
- Review key strategic project programmes in conjunction with the project planner to ensure they are robust and represent the team strategy for completing the project.
- Review planners independent progress reports to ensure accuracy and transparency.
- Troubleshooting on challenging projects
- Ensure `as built` knowledge is fed back into the preconstruction process via benchmarking and development of productivity outputs.
A few other things we didn`t want to miss off…
- Liaise with counterparts in other regions to ensure best practice is disseminated throughout the business.
- Develop 4D planning capability in the business both at preconstruction & construction phases.
- Produce and maintain reports for Board Meetings including Current/Future workload charts, and Regional Progress Reports.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar role in Construction, working on Education, Commercial, Residential and Health & Science projects
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£100k - £120k Annual
£203 - £203 Daily
£55k - £55k Annual