Posted on Mar 26, 2020 by CV-Library
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a psychology graduate who has experience of supporting children with Special Educational Needs (SEN), looking for your next role in Bury?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Bury to start in September 2020 until the Summer 2021. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £75 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant on behalf of a larger than average, two form entry primary school. The school is a welcoming, vibrant school with a positive caring environment based on the school core values.
A positive learning environment for staff has ensured that there is a culture of teachers and teaching assistants always seeking to learn new skills through any development opportunity made available to them. As a result, there is a high staff morale and clear sense of purpose that is focused on ensuring consistently good teaching and learning in order to ensure that all pupils make good or better progress.
The school is based in Bury and is accessible via car or bus- boasting a big staff car park.
About the role
This OFSTED 'outstandin' primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to support a newly arrived student within their Year 2 class. The successful candidate must have experience supporting students with Complex Needs and those working below the National Average. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve supporting a child within the schools year 2 class who has complex needs. As the child is new to the school, the successful Teaching Assistant will be required to help them to integrate in to school life as well as support them with their learning and development. There may be a level of personal care involved in the role.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position,Please call Sam Waterhouse at the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55 - £65 Daily
£62 - £80 Daily
£65 - £75 Daily
£19.3k - £20.5k Annual
£80 - £122 Daily
£65 - £75 Daily
£60 - £70 Daily
£60 - £70 Daily
£50 - £75 Daily