IT Service Architect
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
A world leading integrated security company with over 25,000 UK employees are looking for an IT Service Architect. The objective of the Service Architect is to ensure that customers receive Service Design & Service Management processes which contractually and operationally meet their requirements. These deliverables are produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with other business units.
The Service Architect is responsible for the design and documentation of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation for customers.
- Service organisation design.
- Service management process/procedure definition.
- Customer engagement (to agree processes & interfaces).
- Define processes and work instruction.
- Service desk design.
- Service reporting design
- Service management tool design.
- Service management/design.
- Assure customer and regulatory requirements and contractual obligations are covered in a technical solution.
- Establish delivery model(s) considering, people, processes, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and supporting Operational Level Agreements.
- Lead role in the assurance of technical designs demonstrating a high level of understanding with respect to customer drivers, customer requirements, contractual agreements, service architecture and service management.
- Create and assure a Service Model to support Operational teams in the delivery of IT services, to ensure technical solution fits into this model.
- Work closely with all service providers to input on service elements that are key to the technical solution
- Work closely with all service providers to ensure the scalability of the end to end solution
- Rolling rota for on-call with the other IT team members
- Knowledge of ITIL v3
- Service Design and Service Architecture experience.
- Service Implementation background.
- Service Management Design and Specification Experience
- Good documentation and report writing skills
- Extensive experience in Service Architecture and end to end solution design
- Experience in selecting and applying service management principles, policies and techniques in client operational environments
- Customer focused with the ability to identify and understand both internal and external customer's needs
- A high degree of knowledge relating to service management
- Creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to meet the needs of the business
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£58k - £62k Annual
£58k - £62k Annual