SC Cleared Commercial Lead (Inside IR35)
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by Alexander Mann Solutions - Public Sector Resourcing
Do you have VALID & ACTIVE SC Clearance? Do you have proven experience with CCS Frameworks, and IT/Digital services procurement under OJEU regulations and experience with Bravo/Jaggaer?
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As a Commercial Lead, you will:
- Lead on a number of strategic outcome procurements to support digital capabilities for delivery and ongoing support of client-side experience and watchlist capabilities (BX) and Advance Information (AI) including Semaphore replacement (support beyond 2022).
- Ongoing SOW against existing call off contracts for DSAB capabilities, and procurements for contract replacement aligned to changing programme requirements
- Procurement of Interim and Transitional Programme Support capabilities
- Provide handover support and training, specifically in respect of DSAB resourcing and technology contracts.
- Fully support the development of commercial case for the eGates programme from OBC through to FBC (including full support of CAB, PIC and wider spend control governances
- Take lead responsibility for production and timely delivery of all documentation required for the chosen OJeU procedure. The full extent of this will vary dependent on approach agreed but is likely to include RFP, Draft Schedules, Evaluation library etc
- Manage, maintain and deliver full administration records for procurement
- Valid & ACTIVE SC Clearance
- Experience with Bravo/Jaggaer
- Proven experience working within Digital & IT specialist procurement
- An established experience of OJEU procedures including Open, Competitive Dialogue, Negotiation with Notification
- Experience Public Sector ICT Procurement using CCS Frameworks & Public Sector Procurement under OJEU
- Previous Central government experience
It would be great if you also have;
- MCIPS or equivalent
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being added to our pipeline, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."