Application Support Analyst
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by Networkers
Our client based in Brussels, Belgium is requiring an ITIL certified Application Support Analyst to join them on a 12 month contract. Candidate must speak and write an excellent level of English as well as have a good understanding of French.
NATURE OF THE TASKS
- Coordination of support activities related to the NA IT Helpdesk function
- Coordination with development/testing/training teams
- Problem management
- Guidance regarding the use of information systems
- Carrying out 1st level and 2nd level support tasks in the use of very complex software (in house development)
- Definition and maintenance of relevant support guidelines
- Follow-up of service quality
- Reviewing training material
- Participation in meetings with stakeholders;
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- ITIL certificate
- Must have a Master's degree
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience
- Used to work with a ticketing system
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Able to participate in multi-lingual meetings
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to communicate with users in a "non-technical language" whilst at the same time being able to talk to technicians in their language
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructure technologies used in the Commission (eg Microsoft Office)
- Excellent knowledge in EN (speaking and writing)
- Good knowledge in FR (speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of Atlassian Confluence and Jira would be an asset
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
Experience working in a team Contract paying up to €315 per day LTD.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.