Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Assisted Living Facility - COVID-1
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by CareerStaff Unlimited
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Assisted Living Facility - COVID-19 Crisis Response
Here at CareerStaff Unlimited, we are hiring a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant for a full-time position at a well-established assisted living facility in Norwood, MA! These passionate qualified clinicians will have a strong focus on assisting and supporting providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care. Qualified candidates must have at least 6 months of previous nursing home/assisted living experience. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
Hourly Comp: $35
Weekly Comp: $1260 - $1680
BENEFITS FOR A CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT CNA:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping the information confidential
- 6 months of experience as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Long Term Care or Assisted Living Facility.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license or license eligible in the state of employment
- Certified Nursing Assistant degree from an accredited institution
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).