Client Threat Specialist - Social Media
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by PhishLabs
PhishLabs, an innovative provider of cyber intelligence and mitigation solutions, headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, has an immediate opening for a Client Threat Specialist, specializing in Social Media detection, review and mitigation to join our exceptional operations team dedicated to the fight against cybercrime. If you are a self-motivated, analytical, and detail-oriented professional with a proven track record of getting things done, we want you on our team!
PhishLabs provides curated intelligence and mitigation for open web, social media, and advanced business email threats.
We provide a complete suite of world class cyber threat detection, analysis, and intelligence services to monitor the entire social Internet spectrum and mitigate business risk arising from illegal, infringing, or threatening online activity. We deploy an unmatched combination of advanced proprietary threat detection technology and a seasoned team of deeply experienced threat analysts. This combination helps to quickly identify, analyze, and mitigate cyber threats against intellectual property, physical locations, executives and employees, as well as reputational and compliance risks arising from online brand abuse, trademark infringement incidents, phishing attacks, web traffic diversions, website integrity issues, defamatory discussions, and other fraudulent or unauthorized online activity.
Client Threat Specialist - Overview
We are seeking a Client Threat Specialist to manage client needs and requests, including daily deliverables, setups, reviews, reports and investigations as needed. The Client Threat Specialist will focus on Social networks and infrastructure. The Client Threat Specialist will be a member of our Operations team and work with his/her team to solve problems and provide top-notch customer service to PhishLabs' clients.
Client Threat Specialist - Responsibilities
- Review and analyze Internet content and provide findings to the customer and other analysts
- Communicate with your assigned clients on an ongoing basis to provide them with top notch customer service
- Ensure accuracy and relevance of actions at all times
- Identifying and mitigating online threats to our clients
- Use PhishLabs' proprietary technology to gain insights into customers data and industry trends, specifically risks and threats
- Work with a team of analysts responding to client requests and concern
- Analyze the findings and compile actionable intelligence reports and analysis
- Provide intelligence to be included in advanced reports for customer base on risks and threats
- Review client data and categorize based on clients' needs and requests
- Educate and share knowledge with other team members
Education / Experience
- Experience of social media/open source intelligence & internet technology
- Experience in researching cyber threats and risks
- Experience in communicating with customers, including C level
Additional Experience / Skills
- High degree of knowledge of Social Media Platforms, blogs, IRC, message boards
- Proficient with investigative tools, such as Whois, Traceroute, etc.
- Advanced level of understanding of the Internet
- Adaptability to learning in-house systems / platforms
- Advanced computing skills, and the ability to learn how to use our in-house proprietary software.
- As we are a 24x7 operation, you must be flexible with work availability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and command of the English language
- Good organizational, time management, and attention to detail skills
- Works well under pressure and is able to adapt to a dynamic threat environment
- Familiarity with support ticketing systems and troubleshooting procedures