Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by Citizens & Northern Bank
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to fill an opening immediately in Wellsboro, PA. The Systems Engineer's role is to ensure the stability and integrity of in-house data and network services. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and storage area networks (SANS) across the organization. In addition, the qualified Systems Engineer will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. A qualified candidate will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end user training where required.
1. Provides network design and support.
2. Administrator duties - includes: Veeam, Linux, VMWare, and Windows servers.
3. Software Application Support, "Enterprise Applications".
4. Administers Syslog & Network monitoring environment.
5. Backup & Recovery administrator duties.
6. Responsible for monthly Patch Management and Anti-Virus Processes.
7. Performs duties related to maintaining Business Continuity Site.
8. Training and Education.
9. Customer Service - Exemplifies Citizens & Northern Customer Service Standards.
Education: Associates Degree (A.A.) or Technical School Certificate in Computer Science related field or equivalent in a directly related field.
Experience: 4-6 years of directly related experience in a business setting
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Certifications: A + and Network + or comparable certification
Certifications within 1-2 year of employment: (2 years) VMware Certified Professional (VCP), (2 year) Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Administrator (MCITP) or (2 years)
Suggested Certifications (Encouraged for continuous learning): Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Security Related Certification.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.