Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by Ohio Living
NEW STARTING RATE OF $13/HR FOR FT & PT!!!
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
The State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) provides residents and patients with the highest level of quality routine daily nursing care in accordance with company standards and federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
Care Management and Service Delivery
- Provides daily resident and patient care in accordance with the nursing procedures and as instructed by the Charge Nurse.
- Ensures that the Plan of Care is maintained for the resident or patient.
- Provides for assigned resident and patient Activities of Daily Living (ADL) including personal hygiene, elimination, comfort and safety, ambulation, lifting, skin care, nutrition, and hydration.
- Assists with the care of the dying resident and provides post-mortem care.
- Observes and reports the presence of pressure areas and skin breakdown.
- Assists with the application of nursing treatments as required.
- Provides daily rehabilitative/restorative procedures as required.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth and personal interest, as well as a calm environment throughout the unit.
- Answers resident calls promptly.
- Checks rooms for all medications and unauthorized food items, reporting findings to the Charge Nurse.
- Maintains resident and patient rooms, work areas/equipment in a clean, sanitary and safe manner and follows established infection control/standard precautions, reporting all hazardous conditions to the Charge Nurse immediately.
- Attends care conferences as directed by Charge Nurse.
- Attends all-employee and departmental meetings and in-service training as scheduled or as directed.
- Willingly and consistently shares observations and insights of departmental operations that may improve quality and efficiencies of department.
Administration and Reporting
- Measures and records all entries, such as ADL coding, intake/output, temperatures, weight, etc. in the electronic medical record (EMR) or as directed by the Charge Nurse.
- Reports all changes in resident's or patient's condition to the Charge Nurse as soon as practical.
- Reports all concerns and complaints voiced or shared by residents, patients, or family members.
All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in good standing on the Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Registry required.
- None required; on-the-job training provided.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$27 - $27 Hourly
$21.7 - $21.7 Hourly
$12 - $12 Hourly