Registered Nurse (RN) PRN- Nights Labor & Delivery
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by Methodist Hospital South
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
In July 2017, South Texas Regional Medical Center became part of the Methodist Healthcare System family, the most preferred and respected healthcare provider in the area. With this change of ownership, we are now known as Methodist Hospital South. Even though our name has changed, the heart of our hospital remains; it just got a little bigger. The foundation we now stand on is faith-based and driven by our commitment to Serving Humanity to Honor God .
The clinical team at Methodist Hospital South is comprised of healthcare professionals with years of training and experience who bring compassion to their work. Our 67 bed hospital has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade A, is a recipient of the Excellence in Patient Safety Across the Board Award, designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center, and is in pursuit of Level IV trauma designation. Our maternal newborn center has been recognized with a Level I Maternal & Neonatal designation and participates in the TexasAIM, Baby Friendly and Texas 10 Step programs. Acute care services include our Emergency Department, Medical/Surgical Unit, Intensive Care Unit, Labor & Delivery, 3 Operating Rooms and an Endoscopy suite. Diagnostic and outpatient services include Tele-Neurology, Imaging, Laboratory, Cardiopulmonary and Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapies. For more information, please visit our website at .
As a professional Registered Nurse (RN) at Methodist, you would serve as an advocate for the patient and their family. We are looking for RNs who have a passion for serving humanity and want to deliver exceptional care to those they serve.
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN IV position.
- You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current BLS Certification
- You should have more than 6 months of clinical experience as a licensed RN
If you find this opportunity to improve the lives of our patients compelling, we encourage you to apply and learn more about how we can work together in Serving Humanity to Honor God .
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.