Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Deadline: 24/04/2020 at 9am
Location: The Hague. No remote possibility but during quarantine they will make exceptions. As soon as it finishes and the successful candidate can travel, you MUST work on the client's premises.
End date: 8 months
Working hour: Normally 8H but sometimes will need to work more if needed
Requested work: tasks and deliverables
- Component Capacity Management (with a specific focus on the demand and planning areas)
- Acquire the necessary knowledge on company's environment
- Define a leaner capacity process
- Define capacity reports and dashboards
- Implement or lead the implementation of the capacity dashboards
- Define requirements for a potential future capacity management tool
- Suggest possible capacity optimizations
- Capacity tool requirements document
- Recommendations for an optimized use of capacity
The Capacity Specialist is knowledgeable in the area of capacity management and has previously performed in such a role, either as a Full time activity or complementary to other roles. You will be accustomed with managing the demand and the planning, managing and reporting of capacity in environments with at least hundreds of Servers and/or virtual machines.
Strong technical understanding of enterprise environments is required, preferably (but not mandatory) based on VMware, Kubernetes, HPE blade systems (Synergy, C7000), Hitachi and HPE (3Par) storage. Past hands-on experience with the mentioned hardware is considered a plus.