Primary Care Physician | Adult Medicine - ProHealth Physicians
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by UnitedHealth Group
As a part of the OptumCare network, ProHealth Physicians is seeking an Primary Care Physician to join our Internal Medicine team in Glastonbury, CT. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
No mandatory call!
Monday - Friday, no weekends with flexible scheduling
Full time at 36 hours (30.6 clinical and 5.4 protected administrative)
No hospital rounding required, nursing home rounding optional
Internal Medicine practice with 3 physicians and 1 advanced practice clinician
Direct and manage a complete continuum of high-quality care within the care team
1:1 Medical Assistant to Provider ratio
Loan Repayment for eligible providers
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- We are a physician-led provider group practicing in a value-oriented model
- Putting physicians at the center of care
- Driving towards the Quadruple Aim with a focus on quality & innovation
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak for their license
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
About ProHealth Physicians:
ProHealth Physicians , a part of OptumCare, is Connecticut's leading health care delivery organization. ProHealth is focused on reinventing health care to help keep people healthier and feeling their best. Our family of primary care providers and specialists care for more than 360,000 people statewide. We are privileged to be trusted by our patients with their health and well-being.
Our premier group currently employs 250 Physicians and 150 APCs in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, neurology, rhinology, otology, laryngology, facial plastics, gastroenterology, cardiology, sleep medicine, behavioral and developmental pediatrics.Required Qualifications:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (if B.E., must be within 5 years of program completion)
- Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the state of Connecticut
- Focus on superior outcomes, team-based care and cost-efficient care delivery
The OptumCare Story
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 14 million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey here .
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
OptumCare® is a trademark of Optum, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2017 ProHealth Physicians. All rights reserved.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: ProHealth Physicians is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic.
Job Keywords: Physician, MD, DO, doctor, health care, healthcare, CT, Connecticut, Conn, Hartford, Family Medicine, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, IM, Pedi, Pediatrics, Pediatrician, Yale, ProHealth, primary care, medical home, Dr